Tryon is a vibrant community for literary, visual and performing arts
GOAL: To expand Tryon as a vibrant arts destination
OBJECTIVE: Increase visitors at galleries, attendance at performances and enrollment in arts programs at arts organizations by 10% by June 2018
1. Form a quarterly forum representing artists, arts organizations and artistic/literary businesses.
1. Coordinate gallery crawls with openings and arts-related events
2. Incorporate additional artisan opportunities into all downtown events.
1. Form a public art plan and commission that considers blending our history with modern art.
1. Work with vacant or under-utilized spaces for artistic pop-ups.